Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Heritage, c-xlin version ;)

I read My Heritage posted in kennysia.com. This is soo funny…. I would like to keep this in my blog. Thanks Kenny… I like your ‘mature’ posts. :)

So I guess I need to make my own heritage experiment.. :-D
#1. My pic

Tired face

and the result is... BUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.

Wow!!! 74% to Fiona Xie.... cool!!! (Honestly, I don't know who she is... )

now... #2 Experiment...
Opps... he failed. Sorry dude!! You're not a celeb.. ha!!!

#3. My Profile Pic....

Sigh... didn't work out too.. ;((

#5. My other pic... from hidden camera... (silly Aphiang!!!)

and look what the result is.... ta daaaa!!!!!


72% AUNG SAN SUU KYIIIIIIII !!!! Not bad, we both have the same struggle... except she's in Vietnam and I'm in Indo... :D Would that mean we would get two Noble prizes?? MUAHAHAAHAHAH ;)))))))))))))

Heh?? Oh well Shrek, Sorryy.... I dont think you're THAT famous.... :(((

Conclusion :
I think the search is based on hair, and smile... It doesn't include faces, nose, lips, or..... (looks at Shrek's hand)... err.. green hands

What's your heritage?


No comments: